BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vein-Gard


I had severe leg cramps which worsen at night. I was surprised to see my thighs and legs with spider veins and varicose veins peeping already. I got scared. I will not be able to wear shorts again, oh no!
Luckily, I saw these products at Healthy Options. Pricey but highly recommended by the SAs. Ok, why not give a try. I really want to lose those pesky varicose veins and spider veins.

Natural Care Ultra Vein-Gard Cream, sounds promising eh?


Directions and Ingredients:


How it works...


This eeny, weeny, teeny bottle (64g) costs php1119 (around $24).


Sealed 


 Drumroll please...The Cream


It also comes with oral supplement.


Indications :


Sealed with easy open tab

 

The Capsules


 The Results...

Day 0 Right Thigh
(sorry for the blurry pictures)

Day 40 Right Thigh
I felt that the spider veins are now less noticeable.


Day 0 Left Thigh
 ugly and yucky veins

 

 Day 40 Left Thigh
the veins are now smoother and decreased in size


Day 0 Feet

 

Day 40 Feet
better looking feet, the veins are now less noticeable


 I am currently taking the capsules. I will post more pictures after my 3rd bottle. Watch out for it. I am really hopeful and positive about this product.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails