BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk

  I never get tired of trying new products in the market though I know deep in my heart I have my HG (Holy Grail) products that I can rely on.
Didn't I tell you I am a sucker for natural and organic products? I've been buying Himalaya Herbals products but I never get to review them. 
I was intrigued by their Deep Cleansing Milk for the longest time so I bought one to try.


Description:


Directions and Ingredients:

Here's what I think:

Raves:

- gentle to my skin, did not break me out and did not make my skin oily
- made my skin soft and smooth
- has a nice milky scent

Rants:

- did not remove my make-up effectively

Overall, it is still a good cleanser. However, I am lemming for a squeaky clean feel so I think this product is not for me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails