BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nivea Angel Star Body Soft Souffle


My father used to work in Germany and has been in different countries in Europe. And every time he comes home for Christmas or summer vacation, he never fails to bring Nivea products for my mom. Most of the products then were not available locally. We are lucky now that products from the different parts of the world are just one click away (thanks to the internet!).

It has been a while since I used a Nivea product. There are hundreds of products to choose nowadays so I always end up trying something new out of curiosity, packaging and the raves. 
When I saw this cute tub in the supermarket, I said to myself "why not?" 

So I got the smallest tub to try out...
 
 

Raves:
-since I got a small tub, it is so handy I can take it anywhere.
-it is creamy and is easily absorbed. 
-my skin did not become oily even on hot, humid days.
-the scent is not too strong so I can layer my perfume without clashing with the cream

Rants:
-None

I think I will try more Nivea products because they have new formulations and I want to know if I am still "hiyang" with them.

Happy weekend everyone!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails