BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream


I really don't want to buy Garnier products in full size because this brand failed me a couple of times. Luckily, they now have them in sachets so I can try them out before deciding for a full sized tube/bottle. I am so curious with this multi-action cream because of its whitening action and it has lemon essence and salicylic acid to combat acne. Though I do not break a lot, I just want to try new products that can make my skin clearer and whiter.


Description:
 

Ingredients:

 

The verdict...

Raves:

- creamy and easily absorbed
- it has UVA/UVB filters
- did not make my skin oily
- this did not break me out
- very handy, I can bring this sachet anywhere

Rants:

- I was not able to observe the lightening effect because I only bought 1 sachet


Overall, not bad for a day cream. I might buy the full size to test its whitening effect.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails