BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Godiva Inhibition

I really wanted to have a smooth and white underarms for the longest time I can remember. Sadly, I am one of those unlucky girls who are born "hairy" (argh!). Laser hair removal for underarms is still expensive (php1500/session for 10-20 sessions) for my taste and a bit time consuming because I have to spend session after session in the derma clinic. If I can get away with more cheaper alternatives then I will go for that and save later for my laser hair removal.

When Godiva launched its Inhibition deodorant, I didn't think twice. I immediately bought a bottle to try.


Click to enlarge


 After using the entire bottle, here's what I think:

 Raves:

- has a nice mild scent which disappears so it wont clash with your perfume
- keeps me dry all day
- it does not stain my clothes

Rants:

- does not dry easily when applied
- the hair growth was not lessened as promised
- the lightening effect was not as fast as I expected

I am kinda disappointed that this did not meet my expectations because I had high hopes with this product. :-(


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails