BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Homemade Scrub

I love body scrubs. It makes my skin soft and smooth. There are so many scrubs in the market to chose from. And I always buy my scrub but sometimes I long for the right stuff I want to use for my skin. One lazy Saturday, I saw a sachet of oatmeal in the cupboard. If this is sitting here for more than a week, then no one is going to eat it. I immediately grabbed a cup of salt, a cup of sugar, and a cup of skimmed milk. I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl but I felt something is missing. I added cinnamon to add oohmp to my scrub and voila--My Homemade Scrub!


This makes my skin smooth and soft without the harmful chemicals. And its all natural. Try your own concoction today!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails