BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Carrot Health Soap

I love the sound of our doorbell especially if Mr. LBC (the delivery man) is outside to deliver my package.
I read a lot of raves about this carrot health soap 
so I bought a bunch to try out.


Close-up

 

Dark Orange color with the word and shape of Carrot embossed:

 

 Ingredients:

 

Description:





So here is what I think about the product:

Raves:
- has a subtle scent of carrots with a citrus scent
- hard-milled so it lasts long
- made my skin smooth and soft with no itchy feel
- it lightened my skin in a week without the obvious skin peeling

Rants:
- after 4 bars, I felt my skin was already immune to the effects of the soap. I suggest alternating different soaps and cycle them every week.

Price: Php80/ bar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails