BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

All Organics Lemongrass Shampoo


One morning, I was listening to Mo Twister, Grace Lee and Mojo Jojo in their morning radio show about industry secrets. And this guy called . He was working for a major cosmetics company which he didn't name. He said that their company is using really bad stuff for their products and it is about hair care products. Whoa. Wait a minute there. I was terrified! 

Last year, I started using organic products more than the commercial ones. But I still buy one or two stuffs to try out.  I can't help being a compulsive buyer (arghh!)

Anyway, I have been an online shopper for over a year now and I remember All Organics being featured in a television program. I already inquired about their products online but I never get to order their products. So when I saw Sesou at Trinoma, I immediately grabbed a bottle of their lemongrass shampoo. So here's my impression...

Raves:

- has a herbal scent: grassy and minty combined
- lathers well and cleans hair very well even with small amount
- it has no harmful chemicals: no sulfates, non PEG, and non paraben formulation

Rants:

- made my hair more stiff and frizzy :-(  

Oh well...I would like to try their Milea Baby line next. I might find something that would work for me.

Price is at php149 ($3) for 100ml.

Interested in their products? Call (0632) 425-9866, 485-3133 or mobile 0917-8888-439 or email allorganicsph@yahoo.com. It is also available online but you can check Sesou stall at Trinoma for their other products.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails