BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Soaps from Saizen

Saizen is like a treasure box for me. You can find a lot of knick knacks that are out of this world. Their charcoal masks received raves from GTalkers. I just found out recently that they also have skin care products and soaps! And most of the powder foundations were always out of stock. So I settled for the soaps.

I got a box of Germanium which contains 2 bars of soaps.




How to Use:

 

Ingredients:

 


Price: php 85 / 2 bars


I finished the 2 soaps already and here's what I got to say:
Raves:

- hard-milled so it lasts long
- lathers well
- did not dry my skin
- made my skin soft and smooth
- it has a herbal scent that I like (most korean soaps I tried  has also this scent)

Rants: 
- none


I also bought a box of Scrubbing Soap. This is currently our soap.



How to Use:

 Ingredients



Raves:

- hard-milled
- lathers well
- does not dry my skin
- makes my skin soft and smooth
- it has a herbal scent (same as Germanium soap) which others may not like

Rants: 
- none

Price: php85 for 1 bar (130g) 


So next time you visit Saizen, look for their cosmetic and skin care products. You might find a keeper. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails