BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Queene Helene Mint Julep Masque


Last July 2009 was my first time to buy online. I didn't know that it can be THIS addicting. Reading forums also became a habit and the rest was history. I bought a lot of stuffs as suggested by fashion and make-up gurus in the forums. 

And one of the highly raved product is the Queene Helene Mint Julep Masque. I was waiting for it to be available in Healthy Options and at last, after a long, long wait, I was able to buy a tube. Yehey!

For the description and ingredients, read on...


So here's my review:

Raves:
- easy to apply, you don't have to mix anything. just apply straight from the tube

- love the minty feel and scent

- makes my skin smooth and soft after

- dries up my pimples fast

Rants:

- it is sometimes hard to find (so stock up when you find this sitting on the shelf)

A tube will last you months depending on usage so it is a great buy for php329 (about $7). You can find it at Healthy Options.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails