BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Saizen Haul

I was so ridiculously happy while I walk the aisles of Saizen. There are so many things to find from kitchenware to garden items, even cosmetics! I wonder how the Japanese use most of these items. Some are really funny and some are real deal crazy.So I just took what I need...


Melamine Sponges
They are very effective in removing pencil marks on the wall--courtesy of my barako boys.


Microfiber Hair Turban
 Makes my hair in place especially when I put wash-off mask on my face.

Neutral Henna (Clear )

 
Soaps


 
Black Cotton Buds 
I find these amusing, I want to try them out.

Pet Bottle Holder
This is so kawaii!

Shower Caps


Face Nets
I saw these from K of cosmeddicted. Read her blog.
http://www.cosmeddicted.com/2010/08/washing-your-face-with-lather.html


Magic Sponge

 
Make-up Stand
For my brushes and lippies!

 
Vacuum Spray Bottle



 
Stainless Steel Soaps


 
Embroidery Emblem

I will go back to this store for more kawaii stuffs.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails