BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Silk Whitia Masks

I fell in love with masks when I've read Fuzkittie's review on Silk Whitia Masks. Luckily, it is available thru Sasa. It was buy 1 take 1 promo then so I hoarded at least 8 boxes of different variants. And I got these:
1. Silk Whitia Anti-Oxidation Whitening Mask contains a rich content of Vitamin C and highly effective anti-oxidant ginseng extracted that turn dull skin bright. The whitening essence works effectively on the skin, lightening dark spots and producing a radiant appearance. Suitable for all skin types.

How much to shell out: $16.50 approx. php 763 for 5 masks!!!
2. Silk Whitia Quick Action Moisturizing Mask instantly replenishes moisture and nourishes dry skin. Helps lock moisture and restores and brightness. Immediately soothes dehydrated skin to become supple.

How much to shell out: $16.50 approx. php 763 for 5 masks!!!
3. QUICK MOISTURE Whitening and Moisturizing Mask
Silk Whitia Quick Action Moisturizing Mask instantly replenishes moisture and nourishes dry skin. Helps lock moisture and restores and brightness. Immediately soothes dehydrated skin to become supple.

How much to shell out: $16.50 approx. php 763 for 5 masks!!!



4. SILK WHITIA COLLAGEN Highly Concentrated Collagen Hydrating Mask
The collagen hydrating mask provides the skin of the face with instant moisture and nourishment. Ideal for all skin type. Not recommended for very sensitive skin.
How to use it Place the hydrating mask onto cleansed skin and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes, then remove and rinse face with water. Use daily for best results.

How much to shell out: $15.20 approx. php 677 for 5 masks!!!


Where to get it: Sasa

RAVES: 

  • Smells nice
  • Makes skin really soft and smooth. (The liquid that comes with it is kinda gooey but I really like that it stays with the cloth mask unlike other masks that I bought. They are practically dripping, such a waste. It went to the floor instead of my face.)
  • Brightens my skin, it looks luminous.

RANTS: 

  • Nothing ... kinda pricey though.

Addiction Factor : Yes, I am addicted!!! I will buy another box if my stocks become low.


DISCLAIMER: I was not paid to write any of this. I bought this stuff with my own money and wrote the review solely for information purposes only.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails