BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream shade 21


Although Missha is not the no.1 brand in Korea with regards to cosmetics particularly BB cream (I think Missha runs third to Hanskin and Skin79, I've read this somewhere...)

IMO, the Perfect Cover is one of the best BB creams I have tried so far.

RAVES:
  • It glides and blends smoothly with medium coverage. 
  • The shade suited my skin tone very well and oil-control is very good. 
  • It made my skin glowing after the first application. My colleagues immediately noticed the glow in my face after the initial use. 
  • It has a high SPF of 42 with no gray cast! No need to apply sunblock. Superb! 
  • The bb cream lasted on me the whole day with no touch-ups! 
  • And it has a nice scent too compared to other bb creams i tried (Hanskin Super Magic BB Cream smells like paint, eww yuck!). 
  • The pump is very hygienic and I can control the amount of cream I want to dispense.
RANTS:
  • none
For php800-900 (around $20)for a 50g tube, this will last around 5-6 months depending on the usage. For me, this is definitely an HG material!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails