BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beauty Credit Water Power Cream for Dry Skin


Beauty Credit is a Korean brand not popular among pinays. Skinfood, TheFaceShop, and Etude House are the most popular here among the Korean brands. When I got this cream from Joeanne, i was hesitant at first because I have not found any reviews about this cream nor I understand them because it was in Korean. 

RAVES: 
  • I opened the jar and surprisingly, it was unscented. 
  • The texture is creamy and is easily absorbed upon application. 
  • I am so happy because it did not break me out. 
  • It did control my oilies. No oily face upon waking up! Yey!
  • The jar (around 50ml) lasted me a month with twice-a-day application.
RANTS:
  •  none

Where to Buy: see my list of shops on the right side panel

How much to shell out: around php535 ( around 9800 krw)

Addiction Factor: Yes, i will buy again but not at the moment as I buy different products to try on but it is definitely an HG material.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails