BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Balancing Facial Toner

My friend Rachel raved about this product. She has sensitive skin so she goes to Healthy Options for her skincare needs. She really liked this Vitamin C toner because it made her skin uber soft and clean. 


I was so curious, I grabbed a bottle at Healthy Options (under php400 for 250ml) to try it for myself. 

RAVES:
  • The toner smells like a hundred sweet oranges and it does not sting! 
  • It did not break me out! Hooray!
  • My skin felt soft and smooth.
  • No oilies!
  • For vegetarians, you will love this! It claims to be 100% vegetarian and is Paraben-free.
RANTS:
  • It did not make my pores smaller though.

Read on: How to Use and the Ingredients


It is still a nice buy and could pass for an HG material for some :-).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails