BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Face Shop Pureberry Clear BB Cream


I got to know BB creams a little late last year. I accidentally got hooked to online shopping because of my hubby. And voila I stumbled upon the wonderful land of BB creams. This product already existed ages ago and I am so happy I discovered them. TheFaceShop Pureberry is my very first bb cream. 

RAVES: 
  • It smells nice and glides smoothly, very blendable. 
  • It has SPF 20 PA++ so it saves me time from applying a suncreen (and money too! yey!) Though it has a very sheer coverage, I still love it because it makes my skin dewy and glowing. 
  • I also use it as a good make-up base/primer for my mineral make-up .
  • And for php450, it is a steal because this tube lasts around 3-4 months depending on how much you apply.
RANTS:
  • none
Bought this from a very generous seller on the planet, thank you Liza. For first time bb cream users, I strongly recommend this product. This is my dab-and-go bb cream. Just dab it, blend well, apply lip gloss and you are good to go. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails