BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Johnson's Naturally White Daily UV Lotion

I will make a review of another lotion. This is Johnson's Naturally White Daily UV Lotion 200ml. Bought this for php145.75. The labels were too small to read.

Anway, it says " To protect the naturally white skin and healthy pink glow you are born with, this daily SPF8 lotion with MP Sunscreen helps deflect harmful sunrays and prevents darkening. With Vitamin C and milk extract to help lighten and nourish the skin."

RAVES:
  • I like it because it has a nice scent
  • It is absorbed easily by the skin.
  • It does not leave a white cast. 
RANTS:
  • However, it made my skin sticky during the day. 
  • After finishing a bottle, I did not see any whitening effects on my skin. 
  • The SPF was too low for me. I prefer SPF 24 or higher.
The quest is on for finding another lotion...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails