BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kao Essential Shampoo and Conditioner and Treatment

I have this never ending quest to search for the most effective shampoo that can make my hair clean, bouncy, straight and dandruff-free all in one go. Most of the shampoos I have tried just made my hair clean but it felt stiff as a broom. Some would leave my hair soft but I got major dandruff probably because of the chemicals. 

I got so interested in Japanese products because hey they really have good skin and they have high regards for products with excellent quality (i.e. Shu Eumura and Shiseido).

I bought this set of shampoo and conditioner to try out. It claimed to increase hair length up to 15cm in one year from the label. I do not know if I interpreted it right as I dont speak/read Japanese but the labels look like it is promoting hair length (duh).

At first I don't like the smell because it reminded me of multivitamins (syrup). Eventually I was accustomed with the smell. And I thought if it smells vitamins, then its probably good for my hair. Also I had major dandruff break-out. I do not know if it is just coincidence because my monthly period came and the stress from work was very overwhelming. And so I still tried it out. After a month of use, I saw that my hair is softer, less frizzy and my hair grew faster than I thought. It grew around 1.5cm in a month which is surprising because my hair does not grow that very fast with my previous shampoos and conditioners.

I will still use it and alternate it with my other S/C but for those who want to grow their hair fast, you can try this out. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails