BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces &Tender Places SPF/UVB50

It was late last year that I really appreciate using sunblock/sunscreen to protect my skin from the sun. It was not yet summer then but the heat is really evident. I sweat even in an air conditioned room and my face is so flushed and blotchy by midday despite my SPF20 bb cream and my continuous drink of water. Now, I am addicted to sunscreens. Though I put layers of products (moisturizer + make-up base + bb cream + finishing powder + lipbalm) on my face, I see to it that the minimum SPF I can get is 50. The higher the better because increasing the SPF of the product makes application time longer.



I like this Baby Faces & Tender Places because it is easy to apply. Just shake the bottle each time before using. It did not leave a white cast and has a nice smelling scent. It says it is photostable and mild as water hence a good choice for me. I will definitely buy this again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails