BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

TheFaceShop Natural Oil-free Sunmilk SPF 38


 At first, I was hesitant to try TheFaceShop products because the store has no customers whenever I pass by but when I got hold of their Pureberry Cream and Toner, I got addicted with their products. I started buying different items in the store. And the SAs are very helpful but not pushy. Now, I will make a review of their Natural Oil-free Sunmilk most GT sisses raved about.

Milky Consistency:

 

 After a few minutes:

 

 RAVES:
  •  It has a nice milky scent and the consistency is very fluid.
  • It is very easy to blend.
  • It covers pores nicely. My face looks poreless and glowing after application.
  • It controls my oilies the whole day!
  • It did not break me out!
  • Makes a good make-up base for bb creams and powders.
  • Good buy for php495 ($11) for 40ml bottle. This bottle lasted a long time but it will vary depending on the usage.
RANTS:
  • none
Addiction Factor: Yes, I will definitely buy my 2nd bottle!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails