BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sesou Haul

I live in the province and I hate it when an item/product you are lemming for is so far away you have to order online to get them. 

When we went to Trinoma last week, I know I have to pass the Sesou stall even if I have to carry my two boys (Gabby,5 and Johann,4). They are being so naughty nowadays. Arrgh!

When we reached Sesou, I have to get what I need fast because the kids are getting impatient. So I got these:

-HHN Avocado and Seaweed Conditioner in Mandarin Scent
-HHN Mandarin and Mango Butter Conditioner
-HHN Lipbalm in peppermint
-Ilog Maria Honey-glycerin facial soap
-All organics lemongrass shampoo

I am so excited to use them! Reviews will come later. Oh well, what a tiring day...

xoxo,
grace

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails