BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter

When The Body Shop goes on sale, my heart thumps faster. Because I could not resist the temptation (hehe). I grabbed a couple of items way, way back (see my haul here) including this body butter as I am a sucker for anything-berries.




I love the juicy raspberry scent that stays and lingers all day. And hey, I detect an olive butter-y after-scent. The texture is very creamy and is very easy to apply as it is readily absorbed especially during cold months. However, on hot sunny days, this body butter can be a bit sticky. So I save them for -ber months.

Regular price is a bit steep (php695 for 200ml) like for most TBS products. But I got it 40% off so it is not bad at all. For me, their products are pricey because they get their raw materials from around the world. But IMO, I can get the same products locally with the same quality but at a cheaper price.(wink, wink)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails