BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cyleina Haul

I discovered Cyleina soaps thru GT. I already bought the Black Pearl last year so I bought another set because it really lightened my skin in 2 weeks. I also got curious with Gluta-maxxx because it received so many raves from sisses in GT 
and so with Papaya-Goat's Milk soap. 

 

I was disappointed when I got this batch of soaps. The whitening effect of the BP is not as good as before and the minty feeling after bath is not as intense 
compared to the earlier batch of soaps I bought. 
I hope they will bring back the original formulation of the black pearl.

(from the website)
Size: 45 gms
What does it do?
* Whitens skin tone instantly!
* lightens dark spots and pimple scars
* Effective in lightening dark underarms and inner thighs caused by imbalanced hormones, chemical burns from deodorants
*anti-wrinkle&best skin moisturizer
*safe and will not sting!
*see results as early as first use!

Recommendation: This product performs best when used continually and also recommended for oily acne prone skin

Black pearl inspired soap made from the finest high grade quality of arbutin, collagen oil, and Vitamins C & E. Only the best ingredients that mother nature can give are used in this creation. 


I am not impressed with PGM. I dont like the smell and the effect was just so-so for me. I think the rice bran and the tomato soap are way better than this.

 
- A unique combination of papaya with Vitamin C for the fast whitening and exfoliating of dead skin cells. The goats' milk acts as a good moisturizer that softens rough skin. This soap is the best prevention of skin blemishes and premature wrinkles! (from the website)


To lengthen the life span of my soaps, I cut them into 3 pieces 
(talk about getting cheapskate every minute--teehee).

I am quite disappointed with this variant of cyleina. I expected it to be equally effective with the BP in terms of its whitening power. I already used up the bar and it did not lighten my skin the way BP did. I like the smell though and it does not melt easily.



And the search for the best whitening soap continues...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails