BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Zamian Gold Cacao Pack



I really love using masks because they hydrate my skin very well. Some even have instant brightening effects. Very very useful especially for those times when you need immediate results without going to your dermatologist. I really like this Zamian Gold Cacao Pack because it smells like chocolate with flecks of gold in it. My pores look smaller and my skin clearer. You only need a small amount to cover the entire face so this tube lasts around 2-3 months. 

The only downside of this product is that it develops a sour smell if stored for a very long time. Since I have many masks open at the same time, I forgot this for a while. Once opened, I strongly recommend to use it continuously.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails